Terms and conditions of service and products for LearningForKids.net
1. Service LearningForKids.net is owned by administrators of learningforkids.net. Our website involves developing games and applications which prepare children for reading and counting skills which are vital in this area of learning.
2. The Use of our website and our programs are free of charge.
3. We allow free use of the service and our programs for education purposes relating to use at home, in nursery school, schools and computer labs and other computer stations.
4. By using the Site you may not:
- Post adult content
- exhort to violence against people or animals
- Place ads and offers of companies
- Publish false information and pretend to be other people
- To reconcile the interests of third parties and other users of the service
- Promote software piracy (copyright infringement) In addition, the site is valid cultural behavior.
5.Service and available programs are delivered in the form of "what is", ie free in where authors will not have, any responsibility for the operation of the website or software, and you use them at your own risk. The authors and the administration are not responsible for damage, defects, errors or problems resulting from wrong use of the Site or our programs. Next in connection with the service administrators and authors of the programs may at its own initiative, but are not obligated to provide technical support if you consider the proposed amendment in the program or service.
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
7. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site (www.learningforkids.net/regulations) , and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
If you do not agree with the rules of the site www.LearningForKids.net, please do not visit and do not use the service www.learningforkids.net and do not use our free programs.
|The fastest fish is the sailfish. It can swim as fast as car travels on the highway|